First things first i’m the realest

So this is my new blog. I have blogged before in a corporate environment but this is my first personal venture. I am a marketer and I have worked in athletics, fashion, and technology. I spent the last 3 1/2 years in technology and am pretty well versed in it. Well, now I work for a credit union and it’s time to drastically change gears. I am working on starting a credit union blog, but here’s the thing… I don’t know anything about finance. I am a 27 year old average American: I have Credit card debt leftover from college and that summer traveling my senior year,  a bunch of student loans, and a high interest rate on my 2008 Chevy Malibu. Today marks a change… and change for financial freedom. Moving to the credit union was a good career move, but a good move all around. I am learning about personal finance, budgeting, and the benefits of retirement. So I would love for you to follow me on my journey of financial freedom and learning all about the ins and outs of personal finance and banking. Here we go! My name is Gabe Ulloa and I am no financial expert by any stretch of the imagination… I am the unfinancial guy.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Culona exxxtrasmall silvia

Zoegas blowjobs richman